While we are working overseas, it is very difficult to get updates with our SSS contribution. One option we usually do is to ask our relatives in the Philippines to go and check for us.
Luckily, SSS have the online facility where we can register and check our SSS contributions.
To access My.SSS, individual or corporate members must register for their own username and password, which shall be issued by the SSS.
In order to register you’ll need the following beside you, your SSS Number, latest SSS payment receipt, Email address and of course your personal info. Now if you have all the requirements, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go to SSS Website www.sss.gov.ph
Step 2: On the right side of the screen, click the button with the label “Click here” under Not yet registered in My.SSS? (See screenshot) and make sure that you are in Member section not Employer.
Step 3: Select how you register your account, using you UMID card, registered mobile number, SSS number or your latest receipt. For example you select the mobile number registered in SSS, make sure that you have a registered mobile number. If you select the Payment receipt prepare the latest receipt, you will need this in step 4.
Step 4: Fill out the required information in the SSS online member registration form and make sure that you are providing the correct information. Make sure that you can open the email address you provide in this form.
You can use the following info if you select “Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number” in the previous step.
- If mode of payment is OTC or over-the-counter at SSS branch, type the 8-digit following the T# (eg: T#15000052)
- If you are paying at the bank, type the 6-digit SBR No. (Special Bank Receipt No.)
- If you’re paying through SM Bayad Center, Remittance Center or I-Remit, Western Union, type the 6-digit OTC Validation Number
- If you’re paying SSS by ADA (Auto-debit Arrangement) type 6 zeros (000000) in the SBR No./OTC box
- If you have problem finding the Receipt No./OTC in bayad centers receipt, use this instruction.
- If employed, ask your employer for SSS employer ID, select employed then enter the SS Employer ID in the space provided.
Step 5: Double check everything and don’t forget to accept the Terms and Condition by ticking the checkbox beside it then click “Submit” button.
Step 6: If no errors in your form after you hit the submit button, a confirmation will appear informing you that you have successfully submitted your registration application to SSS for validation. Something like the screenshot below.
Step 7: If the registration is successful you will receive a confirmation email from SSS with your Username and Password.
Now that you have your username and password you can now check your SSS monthly contribution, loan balances, employment history, static info and other SSS online services.