It’s not yet too late for us to bring you one of the important schedule for the year 2018 especially when you are planning for your future annual leave and vacation or just want to find time to unwind and meet with friends outside your workplace.
Imagine that today, there will a good offer on air ticket to the Philippines that is for future travel dates, so you will book and plan your trip and it’s a good thing that you will have a quick access to the dates of public holidays in Oman.
The below dates will change specially those that relies on the moon.
- April 13, 2018 – Isra’a Wal Miraj
- May 15, 2018 – Start of Ramadan and it will depend on the moon sighting
- June 15, 2018 – Eid Al Fitr
- July 23, 2018 – Renaissance Day
- August 22, 2018 – Eid Al Adha
- September 11, 2018 – Hijri New Year
- November 18, 2018 – National Day
- November 20, 2018 – Birthday of Prophet Muhammad
As we all know that strong rain will also prompt a holiday.