On the occasion of Oman’s 47th National Day, the Sultanate’s national carrier Oman Air is offering travellers with up to 47 per cent discount on fares.
The offers are valid for booking in economy class and business class until November 18, 2017, for outbound travel between November 21, 2017 and March 31, 2018, according to the airline.
“The discount is applicable on return journeys only,” the airline said, adding that the flights must depart from Oman only. The offer will be applicable for all destinations in Oman Air’s online network, excluding Kozhikode, Manila, Doha, Jeddah and Madinah.
Discount is also not applicable to domestic, code share, interline and rail service sectors.Book Now
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket sales from 13th November 2017 to 20th November 2017.
- Valid for outbound travel period from 13th November 2017 to 31st May 2018.
- Travel to be completed by 31st May 2018.
- Discount is applicable on Business and Economy class base fare only. Taxes & surcharges are additional.
- Discount is valid on return journeys only.
- Discount is applicable for flights departure from Oman only to all Oman Air online network (Excluding: Kozhikode, Manila, Doha, Jeddah & Madinah).
- Discount is not applicable to domestic, code share, interline and rail service sectors.
- No Stopover Paid by Carrier to be given on these fares.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: E for Economy, R for Business.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Special offer tag will appear on the web for eligible flight and fare
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of purchase for change, cancellation and no-show fees. All other conditions are applicable as per fare rule.
- In case of voluntary changes of unused ticket after the offer sales period is over, the fare will be recalculated in accordance with new fare/rules, change fees applicable on top of new fare.
- For any queries kindly, contact Oman Air – Call Centre available 24 X 7 on 2453 1111