Oman Air – On the wings of technology and the strength of its traditions
Oman Air is the flagship carrier of the Sultanate of Oman and an Official 4 Star Airline (Skytrax 2011). Founded in 1993, the airline has since witnessed massive growth and has played a major role in making Muscat an important traffic hub in the Middle East, supporting the commercial, industrial and tourism sectors.
The airline currently operates direct international flights from Muscat to Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Madina, and Kuwait, in the Gulf region, as well as Cairo, Amman, Tehran, Mashhad, Najaf, Zanzibar and Dar Es Salaam within the wider Middle East/Africa region.
In addition, Oman Air flies to eleven destinations in India (Goa, Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore, Kozhikode and Jaipur); Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore in Pakistan; Kathmandu in Nepal; and Colombo in Sri Lanka. The airline also flies to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, and launched Guangzhou in China in December 2016. Its European destinations are London, Milan, Munich, Frankfurt, Paris and Zurich. The most recent destinations of Oman Air are Nairobi in Kenya and Manchester in the UK.
Female Cabin Crew
- Gender: Female
- Age: 21 years old and above
- Education: at least High School Diploma
- Experience: 2 year(s)
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- The job requires Female applicants only
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position.
- Height: Minimum 157cm
- Weight in proportion
- High Secondary School Certificate or Approved Cabin Crew License.
- A warm, pleasing personality (preferably) fluent in English (written and spoken )
- Physically fit to meet regulatory requirements (No wigs, No Tattoo)
- Ability to swim unaided
Applicants must submit the followings:
- Copy of resume
- 6 Passport size photo in blue background
- Full length color photograph / formal or smart casuals for women without head scarf)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of higher secondary certificate in English
- Copy of other educational certificates
- Assist the commander in the maintenance of proper standard of professional expertise, crew discipline conduct and personal appearance of all flight crew personnel
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel’s.
- Performa all duties assigned by the Senior Officer – Cabin Crew relayed to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on board
- Responsible for ensuring safety on board by ensuring all passengers are wearing seat belts, all windows covers are open, all doors are locked and all seats are upright.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on board during emergency situation.
- Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactorily condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Assist in the briefing of flight on safety
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the Senior Officer – Cabin Crew and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights.
Interested applicant may contact:
STB-DJL Human Link, Inc.
1011 REMEDIOS ST. CORNER MODESTO MALATE, MANILA
TEL NO.: +63 5216636 / +63 5214875
CELLPHONE NO.: 09175207460 / 09189137868
FAX NO. (632) 5267496